Technical Support for the FANUC Servo Alarm 5136.
Having no idea how to reset an alarm can be frustrating. We know this feeling all too well, and want to save you the headache. If you’re having issues with Servo Alarms, please read the information below. Here, you’ll find all of the information needed to diagnose and reset the FANUC Servo Alarm. Remember, if you need additional help please reach out to us any time. Click this link for our contact and support page.
How To – Resetting the Alarm on FANUC Servo Alarm 5136
- First, put the control in MDI mode.
- Press offset/setting hard key.
- Press the setting soft key.
- Parameter write enable should be displayed at top of the screen and should be highlighted. If not, power down and start from step 1.
- Press “1” and input.
- You should now see the alarm screen with “p/s 100 parameter write enabled”.
- Press the system hard key.
- Now, press the parameter soft key.
- Type in parameter “2165”, then press “nr. Srh”.
- Highlight any axis that is turned on (meaning “1”, and type “0”) and input.
- Press the offset/setting key. This will take you back to the parameter write enable screen, and you can continue to the final steps.
- Change the parameter write enable back to “0”.
- Finally, press “reset”.
- If all of the steps have been followed correctly, alarms should be cleared. If not, power down the control and power back up.
As part of our customer service experience, we trust that you have found this information helpful and easy to follow. Thank you for continuing to choose FANUC and please feel free to reach out to us at any time. We’re always here to help!
For assistance, please contact FANUC Parts Provider for support or a quote on FANUC spare parts.