Installing Servo Software (or installing any software for your company) can often feel more daunting than it should. FANUC offers a full range of support and installation tips for Servo Software. Please read the information below, and reach out to us with any questions you may have.
FANUC Servo Software Support
To being Installing Servo Software, please follow the directions below.
- Hold down the right two soft keys under the screen to get into the Boot System and turn on the control.
- Install the card in the slot on the front of the control.
Next, it’s time to navigate away from the main menu, into the Data Loading screen.
- Select SYSTEM DATA LOADING from the main menu.
- Select DGSERVO (This will be the only file on the card).
- Select YES when prompted. Wait for the screen to say COMPLETE.
You’re nearly there. Now it times to back out of the menus, and reset the software
- Select END to get back to the main menu, and then END again. Finally, select YES.
- Power down and power up, control should now boot normally and servo software is updated.
Just like other software, when it comes to installing Servo Software, it’s oftentimes the simplest solutions that work the best. Once you’ve become familiar with the menu system in the software, navigation, editing, and controlling other features will become easier. Of course, if you need any help with installing your Servo Software, or have any other questions, please reach out to us at any time.